Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dog shows and more puppy pictures

I went up to the Blackfoot shows on Friday and Saturday to help Shannalee. I had a lot of fun watching all the dogs and visiting with the people. The weather was nice half the time, but horrible the other half. May I just say that I am so SICK of the rain?! We had a typical Idaho storm with some of the hardest rain I have experienced, lasting for about 20 minutes.
Anyway, I drove back last night in beautiful weather, went to work, and finally got to go home to see my puppies. This morning, I took Gyp out to train a little bit for the agility trial next weekend. It is going to be a huge trial, since this is a world team tryout event. Should be fun!
Not much going on otherwise. Here are a few new pictures of the babies. Enjoy!
Big girl.
big girl on left, big boy on right
little girl on top, little boy on bottom
big boy
Little girl.

2 comments:

BC Insanity said...

awwwwww, so cuuute
G

D'Gio Shelties said...

They look very happy and healthy. Congratulations!